Why YOUR fundraising matters
We believe everyone has the right–and the ability–to recreate with family and friends and to enjoy life to it’s fullest. Your fundraising dollars provide critical funding to make that possible through year-round programs for veterans, children and athletes of all abilities.
Your Registration fees only cover the cost of your Summit Challenge Ride. Even a small contribution from family and friends can add up to make a huge difference in someone’s life.
- $100 – Registers and supports one person with a disability to participate in the Summit Challenge.
- $250 – Allows one person to participate in a summer session of water skiing.
- $500 – Sends a child with a disability and their sibling to experience Siblings Camp together.
- $1,000 – Provides a retreat for a veteran and their family.
- $5,000 – Buys one adaptive cycle.
Sponsor the Summit Challenge
The National Ability Center relies on collaboration with the community to host this great event. If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship for the Summit Challenge, please contact Carey Cusimano at email@example.com #435-649-3991
Thank You To Our 2017 Title Sponsor:
…COMMENT: OLD FUNDRAISING CODE – NEED TO UPDATE…
2013 Fundraising Information
- Register for Ride & Setup a Fundraising Page
- Register to Fundraise ONLY (Non-Rider Fundraising)
- Offline Donation Collection Tracking Form
- 2013 Fundraising Prizes!
2012 Fundraising Information